Friday, October 19, 2007

Long Week...

Ugh, It's been a loooong week. DH has been in TX all week for training and I've had to take care of the house and the dog all on my own. Combine that with my boss having a breakdown and only making it in one day so far this week and you've got one doozy of an overwhelming week. But DH is back tomorrow and that means I get to breathe again. And relax. And sleep. But before he gets home, I've got a buttload of work to do! Italics means it's done! Italics are good:D
Look at that! I finished everything but the tomatoes and ironing!

I need to unload and reload the dishwasher. Not sure if it will need to be run or not. Quite possibly.
I need to wash the dog and then clean the tub. And probably most of the bathroom.
I need to clean the rest of the junk out of the kitchen and off the counters.
I need to put away the laundry that I did last weekend.
I need to wash sheets and towels.
I need to iron from the last month's laundry. (I HATE to iron. HATE, Loathe, despise, get the picture?)
I need to do something with the 5 pound of apples spread throughout my kitchen before they go bad.
Ditto for the 3 pounds of green tomatoes.
I need to put together a menu and shopping list for the next 2 weeks.
I need to make the nutball dough for Saturday dinner so that it can chill overnight. (meatballs, but walnut based instead of meat based)
I need to sleep. A lot. I haven't slept well by myself this week. I'm just not used to it and it's been cold.
I need to take out all the trash in the house because when 1 can got full this week, I just started using another and now 2 out of the 3 are full and they need to go out to the big can because I can't let him know what kind of slob I am when he's not home.

I am two weeks behind on blogstalker and just can't seem to motivate myself to catch up. I have my pictures all taken and edited for my 3 things post. I just can't make myself write it up. And I don't have my pictures for the statue post because the camera is in TX with the husband.

And work sucks. I don't want to go in to why. But I'm completely overwhelmed and frustrated with my job. I want to like it. I do most of the time. But this week has just been too much. Too much. Thank goodness it's Friday.

No comments: