Sunday, July 20, 2008

Knitty Summer Love 2008!

Yay! My summer love package got here yesterday, and am I ever spoiled!
I don't know why some of these picture are aligned right and some aren't, but they all were before I uploaded them and now I can't get them to upload correctly... Just tilt your heads and I'll try to figure out what's wrong later.
Overall, we have... Pretty Noro, needles, and pattern for a tea cozy. Maple tea. A wonderful hand-knit bag by Midnight Farm, book and CD contained within (she burned the CD just for me!). Pretty pretty BFL fiber in berry colors. Lots and lots of touristy information about Yellowstone & the Northwest Territories (I so want to come visit you now. And my husband is convinced he's found his version of heaven on earth). And a very cute Pinocchio tape measure.

Pretty Pretty Noro. My tea pot will be so happy this winter. And so spoiled!

Mmmmm... I love tea. And this smells so very good. I'm excited to try it. But it's 92 out right now, and the only tea I'm drinking is iced. But I'm taking a few bags to the coast with me for our trip at the end of the month, where it's plenty cold for a nice cup of hot tea.

Mmmmmmmmmmm... There are no words for this fiber. I'm beyond excited to start spinning it. But I need to get the green from the previous post off my wheel first. And then I have to figure out what this wants to become. Something nice and thin to make the most of it.
And so cute! His nose pulls out to reveal the tape measure.

So thank you, Midnight Farm. I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Alisha from Wowzio, and I'm excited to tell you about our new widget platform that helps bloggers increase readership by providing engaging widgets containing your blog's rich content. You can check out widgets customized for your blog here:

Wowzio Widgets for your Blog

I wanted to reach out to you to ask for your feedback on these widgets (feel free to install them on your blog, if you feel they are a good fit). I'm sorry for leaving this message via a comment, it's not at all our intent to spam you ( which is why i'm leaving this comment on an older post and you can always remove this comment ). Again, we would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Alisha Wright
alisha.wright1@gmail.com