Sunday, October 19, 2008

Long lost post...

It's been so long! This last month has just zoomed by in a blur. I spend my weekdays forcing myself through my workday, then coming home, cooking, relaxing with my husband, and going to bed to wake up and do it all over again. When I finally get to the weekend, I'm thrilled and all I really want to do is catch up.

But I have been knitting, and crocheting, and finishing projects, and a little bit of spinning. I have two finished projects to show you, but no spinning photos recently. I hope to get you spinning photos next week along with some of the beautiful fall scenes we've been having recently.

I finally finished an afghan I've been working on for nearly a year. It's crocheted on a P hook with a double strand of Simply Soft. It's heavy and warm and soft and lovely. And it's huge. I don't have any full pictures of it because I haven't figured out how to get a good photo of this spread out.

IMG_2451

IMG_2448

And I finished the handspun scarf. It's so soft and it turned out beautifully. I have enough yarn left over to do some handwarmers to match, I think.
IMG_2439

IMG_2440

IMG_2441

1 comment:

tina said...

congrats on the fo's. LOVELY!