Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Haircut

Got my hair cut on Saturday. I'm not completely sure that I like it yet. I only get it cut about twice a year, so I really should pay a little more to get haircuts I love, but I always end up deciding at the last minute that I want to get it cut and having to go to one of the cheapo places that accepts walk-ins. It's pretty cute from the front, I'm just not positive I like how short the layers get in the back. You can't really tell how short they get here, but the shortest layer in the back is only a few inches long. Makes it hard to straighten it enough so it doesn't stick up.

And no one's mentioned it yet. I cut off 6 inches of hair and no one notices or mentions it. Makes me wonder if it's just an awful cut and no one knows how to tell me or if I'm just that easy to overlook normally. But DH likes it. And I'm learning to like it. So I guess that's what really matters.

In knitting news, I've started a sweater for the doggie to wear when we go up into the snow. And today I'm starting a sweater for DH. So pictures and details of that to come.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I thought I noticed it but I've never seen you with your hair down so I wasn't sure. I like it!!!

Unknown said...

I was about to say something when we all came in the store this afternoon. But I had also never seen you with your hair down. It looks very nice! Very good choice!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jess, I noticed it when I saw you, but then I don't come in all that frequently to Knitochet. Sometimes, people just don't notice things, so you have to say something to them. Not the reaction you wanted, but it works out that way sometimes.

I hope you like your new job and I miss you at Knitochet a lot.