Friday, January 25, 2008

Ready for Spring...

It's cold. Very very cold. I'm so ready for this cold spell to break. It hasn't gotten above 25 F all week, our nightly lows have been in the single digits. See my weather girl over there? She hasn't been able to take off her parka in over a week. It's so cold that the INSIDE of my windows is frosted over. I dropped a magazine behind the couch last night and went to pick it up this morning. It is frozen to the window behind the couch. I can't get it off. Even Lillie is cold. She's been very snuggly and curled up in her bed.

I'm so ready for Spring. The icy roads are getting really annoying, mainly because people are determined to either drive extremely slowly (10 - 15 mph) or to drive extremely stupid (turning in front of me and nearly hitting a pedestrian that I was allowing to cross). I'm ready for it to all go back to normal. I love the snow, but not when the snow has a half inch of ice over it.

Ok. I'll stop complaining now and return you to your regularly scheduled blog feeds.

No comments: