Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm ok...

I'm still here. Doing better. My job is just very emotionally taxing and at the end of the day all I want to do is whine and complain and I don't want this blog to be about that. I am knitting. I have most of a new sock done. Hopefully pictures tomorrow or this weekend. But we've had pretty gray weather up till this afternoon, so couldn't take pictures.

In other news, I have an interview tomorrow (thursday) for a job that I don't even remember applying for. But it's with a very nice company, so much closer to home, and it's more in the general realm of what I'm looking to do with my life. So I've taken the morning off and I get to go interview. Now I just have to figure out what to wear... And do something with my hair that so badly needs to be cut that it's slightly sad.

Ok. I promise. Next post - Pictures!

1 comment:

tina said...

so, how did the interview go???