Monday, June 25, 2007

Knittyboard SP9!

I've made a connection with my upline and with my downline! I'm so excited.
I really need to make more friends in my own town, but virtual friends are so much easier. All my college friends have left for the summer and most graduated this year. I think only 1 or 2 are coming back next year. Guess that's my pennance for choosing to live here instead of moving when we stopped classes.
But the heat (!!) is great for the garden. Those pictures down there are sooo outdated now. I have zucchini as thick as my arm growing, and it's no where near ripe yet. The cucumbers are putting out all kind of runners and I have a few very baby cukes on there. Several green tomatoes are up and starting to plump. Lots and lots of baby summer squash. And the acorn squash is sending out lots of runners. The corn is getting too dense to see through and is around 3 feet tall now. I'll try to get more pictures up later this week!
But for now, it's back to work for me. UPS just brought me yarn to label. KFI, so it'll be more Noro and Debbie Bliss. Yummy.

No comments: