Saturday, September 15, 2007

BlogStalk, Week 1: Who Am I?

I Am:

A Wife
A Doggie Mom

A Knitter


A Spinner


A Dyer


A Crocheter


A Native Oregonian Transplanted in E Washington


A lover of nature


A Food Enthusiast, amateur cook, amateur baker


A Gardener & Plant Lover

Attempting to learn the intricate art of photography


I'm a 23 year old who's only beginning to find herself. I love to make lists and plans, but rarely do I follow through with them. Right now, my big goals are to pay off our debt, go back to school fall of 2009 and to buy a house. My big dream is to own my own nursery specializing in regional plants and flowers and to teach people how to respect the area that they live in by working within the local eco-system.

I want to grow into the woman that I see in my mind. She is a wife, a mother, a business owner, a boss, a friend. She is confident and self-aware. She has dirt under her nails and wakes up each morning ready to go live her dream. She is well respected and loved by those around her. She has made a difference in her community. She is powerful enough to take control of her life but wise enough to guide it down the right path.

I have a long journey ahead of me. But I think I'm finally on the right path.

14 comments:

Westozcaat said...

what a great dream- sounds like you are on the right path! What type of dog is yours, she/he looks a bit like my kelpie!

Zonda said...

Awesome post!! :)

kemtee said...

Cool. Keep going -- you've got the vision and you'll get there someday!

sillyrabbit said...

What a beautiful post!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post - it's always nice to find somebody sort of in the same station in life you are. I'm just finally realizing my dream myself and starting my photography business. I hope you all the best in the future for your greenhouse (by the way - another dream of mine too!)

Anonymous said...

This was lovely!

Libi said...

:::sigh:::

I love that you know where you are and where you're going.

Jo said...

I think your dream is a very admirable one. I loved your nature shots - I grew up on the BC coast and now live in Delaware and I miss the wild nature and ocean.

Discoknits said...

I concur with Libi. To know where you want to go takes you half way there. Good luck on your travels :-)

Sue, aka seiding said...

Is that a scone, or some kind of raisin bread you're making there? Looks yummy!

purple_niko said...

I love your post - I wish I could see the woman I want to be as clearly as you see yours. I still feel as if I'm squinting at her through a fog...!

Lauren said...

Love your post and all your pictures! I enjoy cooking, baking and the outdoors too!

cpurl17 said...

I think you're already the woman you want to become! Lovely post.

Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

Great nature shots. Inspirational as is the text.