Friday, February 1, 2008

Ribbing, Ribbing, Ribbing

IMG_2195
Everywhere I look is ribbing! It's actually fairly fun though. Finished the 1 X 1 in the round, have about an inch to do before finishing the 4 X 2 for the back. Will probably have the main body done by the end of Monday and be able to start the arms. I think I'm going to try to pick up stitches around the arm hole and knit down. I've done this once before with drop sleeves and it worked really nicely.
This is The Fog Sweater by Tiennie. It has so many sizes, and being all rib, it will fit a great variety of people. The smallest size may even fit me. If not, it would be really easy to size down one more size. After making this one, I really want one for myself. It's so squishy! This is the Ebony color way in Cascade Eco-Wool. Second or third time I've worked with this yarn, and I always love it. It still smells of sheep! It does really dry out my hands to work with though. I can't wait to see this one done!

No comments: