Thursday, November 29, 2007

Lots of snow...

Too bad I'm too old for a snow day. We've got at least half an inch of snow on the ground this morning and it's still coming down, pretty heavy too. It's sooooo pretty. I love the first good snow of the year. It doesn't usually come this early, but I'm not going to complain. I don't think I remember it snowing before Christmas at all since I moved here 5 years ago. And this is still November! I'll try to get pictures later. I woke up to all this lovely blue light streaming through the window and it was completely silent out. I love that about snow. It's completely quiet. So peaceful and beautiful. Snow makes me happy. It's my favorite part of winter. I hope we still get snow when we move.

In other news, knitting is coming along slowly. I need to take photos and update ravelry, which means I'll be updating here as well.

No comments: