Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It's been a bad morning...

But it didn't start out that way. I woke up early, and well rested. Ate breakfast, took a landscape design test, played with the dog, made a dent in the mess on my desk, put together my next downstream SP package, re-sized and uploaded a bunch of pictures (for a post to come sometime soon about this weekend). I was being productive.
Then I got in my car. And took nearly 5 minutes to turn out onto the main road to work. And got stuck behind someone going 25 in a 35 with no passing zone. And almost got hit by speeding cars on 3 our of the 4 crosswalks I take during my 4 block walk to work, even though I HAD THE RIGHT OF WAY. And learned that I have to teach 5 little girls how to knit because the normal teacher is terribly sick. And I'm hungry. And I'm cramping. And I just want to go back to bed and start this day over. I don't like teaching kids classes of more than 2 or 3. It's exhausting and overwhelming. They are fun and sweet - most of the time - but it wears me out. And I'll be teaching back to back and kind of overlapping classes tomorrow. I can't wait for this week to be over. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

Must go work now. Wish me luck...

No comments: