Saturday, October 20, 2007

Christmas is right around the corner...

And if you're anything like me, you're starting to plan out gifts. I've been working on the knitting I'm doing for about a month, but I have a lot of family! I can't knit for everyone. And I'm always looking for little things to add to their gifts, knit or not. The only problem is trying to buy these gifts and still pay bills. Coupons can definitely help with that!

Coupon Chief has one of the largest selections of vendor coupons that I've seen! They have a great selection of Home Depot deals. My husband is addicted to this store! If I decide to buy him a new tool for Christmas, the free shipping or online clearance center could help me afford something really nice for him.

I'm always nervous about buying my MIL presents, but I know candles will always be a hit! I've never seenThe Candle Bay before, The Candle Bay deals are so great that I will need to look at it! I think I'd be able to find little gifts to fill out my packages here.

So as your planning out your holiday shopping, check out Coupon Chief and see if you can find a great deal to help save some money this season!


No comments: