Thursday, October 11, 2007

sm00bs!

Sm00bs over at livejournal is the one who turned me on to the PayPerPost system. It's been really interesting to read all of her paid posts and learn about different sites. Here's an example of her work: http://sm00bs.livejournal.com/223238.html
Her posts are always concise and clear. She seems to really get a handle of what the advertiser is looking for and to put a great spin on it. I met her when she was pregnant with her daughter through a Secret Pal Exchange. It's been so much fun to watch her daughter grow up and to see her finding different ways to bring in money while still being able to stay home with her daughter. I hope that I will be able to do the same once we have children.



*This is a sponsered post by PayPerPost*

2 comments:

kemtee said...

I came out as Jenny, too. That's not a bad thing, methinks.

Unknown said...

I had *no* idea other people were actually reading my blog! I am honestly surprised I even found this link. I've been trying to figure out what the heck has been going on with my Google page rank and wound up stumbling across this.

Thanks for the post and good luck with PPP! :)

(sm00bs)