Thursday, July 19, 2007

It's here, It's here!


Yippee! We have - a really cute kittie card, a few batts of fiber from Loop on etsy, hand made mits, and the Vogue Stitchionary3. The fiber is so so pretty. I love the colors! And spinning from batts is great. They look like a fantastic combo of fibers! I found my last empty bobbin and will start in on this tonight. The mits fit perfectly! How'd you know I had miniature hands? Normal gloves never fit me! I love the Vogue book! They are such fun stitchionaries.

So thank you thank you thank you! I love it all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I studied the picture of you on your blog and looked at your foot measurements. Very sneaky, huh. I also went for mitts instead of full gloves, just in case. I hoped you would like the book. I saw it on your wish list and I happened to have an extra copy in the stash, so... I am just glad you liked it. I wanted it to be extra birthday special.