Thursday, July 19, 2007

Updated Project list!

  1. Oasis Tank - based off of the Ballet Tank from MagKnits, Will be finished by Saturday
  2. Mountain Colors Socks - no new progress to report
  3. Tofutsies Socks - no new progress, but will be taking them to work to get #2 started.
  4. Mountain Colors Jacket - Ugh. Just Ugh. Must make an effort to find the pattern with all my notes on it.
  5. Cotton Fleece Baby Sweater - Done! See previous post
  6. Cotton Fleece Sweater for DH - Frogged :-( I now have an updated gauge for it though. I need to get all of DH's measurements again to make it work this time.
  7. Furry Black Steering Wheel Cover - Frogged!
  8. MS3 - No new progress, so it is being put in a safe place, with pattern notes, beads, etc. I will come back to this sometime in the future when my lace block is over. I have too many shawls for gifts that must be done before I can focus on this.
So by this weekend, I will have 2 projects finished, 2 frogged, and one abandoned for the foreseeable future. Which will leave me with 3 on the needles, one to be re-worked and Coachella to cast on for. Can you tell I'm excited about this project? It's just so sexy and sleek looking. And it looks fast. I need a fast project!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you post pics of the oasis tank. Have you been spinning lately? Just wonderin'.