Sunday, July 15, 2007

Picture Dump!

It's been a hot, busy weekend, but I have lots of pictures for you!

This is the same view from the garden I've had before, at least I think it's the same angle. I can't believe how much this is growing up!

Squash!!

We have, acorn, crookneck, and zucchini, with a single little cucumber plant.


Peppers!!


Tomatoes!


Lots of tomatoes!




And, lastly, Corn!

So, as you can see, this is keeping us busy. I made 2 loaves of zucchini bread, one batch of muffins, and a big pan of brownies this weekend. I have a batch of blueberry bread and a batch of raspberry bread to go. I may just freeze the berries instead, and wait on the baking until it cools down some.

Even though it's been freakishly hot, we went out to South Fork Park yesterday and hiked a few miles with the dog.

It's so pretty out there, even though it was near 100.

Lillie discovered her love of water and spent much time chasing waves. She didn't get in and swim, but she waded well up to her tummy and seemed to love it. Probably why she had so much more energy than Steven and I, she got to cool down in the water!


Lastly, I'll leave you with some cute pictures of my favorite beings!


No knitting news. I swatched for a new project, Coachella from the lates Knitty. I picked a pretty rayon ribbon that I believe has been discontinued by Skacel. It's called Hillary and it's a deep burgandy color. Haven't measured gauge yet, but hoping it will work. Won't be starting it though, until the baby sweater is done. So, later this week or early next week probably.
Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your garden looks fabulous. I so wish I had planted tomatoes this year. I haven't had the nerve to even try corn. It's just lovely.