Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Pacific Northwest Shawl!

It's complete! I'm so happy & excited!
Specs:
Pattern: Pacific Northwest Shawl, distributed by Fiber Trends
Yarn: Drops Alpaca, fingering weight, color #6834, 4-ish skeins
Needles: US 4 Addi Turbo circulars for the body, Lantern Moon blonde wood DPN's for the edging
Size: 63 or so inches across the top and about 33 inches deep, much smaller than the original, which is what I was going for. I'm way too small of a person to have a 7 foot wide shawl that's close to 5 feet deep! I'm only 5 ft 1 in tall!

More photos up on my flickr site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8977774@N04/sets/72157600765022833/




1 comment:

April said...

Oh my goodness, I've been wanting to knit that shawl for ages and yours is SO gorgeous. Congratulations on a beautiful job! And I love the color you've chosen, makes me think of the ocean. Very appropriate. :)